BMX BIKE & RACE GEAR RAFFLE
The RAD RIDE RAFFLE prize includes:
2018/2019 GT SPEED SERIES RACE BMX BIKE (pictured)
FOX RAMPAGE COMP HELMET BLK/CHROME
FLY KINETIC BMX PANTS SR SHIELD BLK
FLY SHIELD BMX JERSEY BLK
FOX DEFEND GLOVE BLK/BLK
FOX TITAN SPORT JACKET CHEST PROTECTOR BLK
All item sizes to be chosen by the winner!
$2392.98 prize package value
Raffle Sponsored By:
RULES & CONDITIONS
1) Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under 18 years of age.
2) Adult ticket buyers should not put the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
3) Airdrie BMX Board members as well as the Raffle Coordinator and their families residing in the same household are ineligible to participate.
4) Raffle tickets are non-refundable.
5) A minimum of 70 tickets must be sold by the draw date or the raffle duration will be extended or cancelled.
6) Only 628 tickets are available.
7) Draw will be held during Airdrie BMX's Annual General Meeting on September 21, 2019. The location of which will be announced in advance.
8) Winning ticket will be drawn at random from the ticket stubs of all purchased tickets.
9) One prize package available to be won. All items are 'new'.
10) No cash alternatives will be provided.
11) The prize must be claimed within 1 year of the draw date.
12) The winning ticket holder must select the bike size and race gear sizes in person at B&P Cycle and Sports, 1717 - 52 Street SE, Calgary, AB.
13) Substitutions of equivalent value to the advertised items may be made depending upon product availability at the time of claim and is at the discretion of the prize sponsors.
14) If a winner cannot be located or does not claim the prize within the allotted time frame, the prize will remain in the possession of the sponsors.
15) In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, Airdrie BMX Association shall award the prize to the first individual identified on the ticket. Airdrie BMX Association and AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
AGLC License 531745